The Langel System Mattress is made up of 4 different high density foams combined in 3 layers.
- Viscoelastic memory foam ensures optimal pressure relief and progressively adapts to the shape of the body. This cape is 4.5 cm high.
- Air® foam, developed by Langel, has a cellular structure that allows air circulation keeping the mattress cool, even on hot nights. This cape is 4.5 cm high.
- HR cold foam Air_Flow ® with cut to favor the ventilation of the internal layers It provides the necessary support and corrects the posture when sleeping. This cape is 8.5 cm high.
- HR cold foam Firm support provides the necessary support and corrects the posture when sleeping. This layer has 8.5cm high.
We allow you to access them by changing their position to personalize your rest.
Place the Viscoelastic layer on the surface if you like to sleep on supports that adapt to your body.
Place the memory foam layer on the reverse side of the first layer placing the dark foam on top if you are very heavy and like firmer support.
Put the second foam with the ventilated cut on the bottom if you like to "slightly" increase the firmness, another possibility is to swap it for the bottom firmer layer. As you will see, you have a world of possibilities, 24, try and customize your rest.
How does the 30 night trial work?
- We offer you a 30-night trial without obligation. Try your Langel comfortably at home, sleeping, you will love your new mattress but if it is not, you only have to contact us within the trial period. We'll pick up the mattress and give you a full refund, it's that easy. In addition, we offer a 30-night trial, not only on mattresses, but on all of our products.
How do we ship?
- In the last step of production, the Langel mattress is rolled, vacuum packed and finally placed in a box designed to make transport as efficient as possible. You will receive a shipping confirmation and we will deliver the mattress directly to your home. Keep in mind that the different products, especially if you have bought a Pack in separate packages and their delivery can be made on different days. We ship to all of mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands. In the case of Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands, get in touch with our distributors.
How do returns and refunds work?
- Returns within the 30-night trial period are free and your purchase will be refunded in full. For more detailed information on how we make returns, see the "Returns" point.
Does the mattress need a special foundation?
- Our Langel mattress adapts to all types of bases, whether it is a slatted base, a canapé or upholstered bases. mattress cover It is non-slip, so it will always stay in place.
What happens to the returned mattresses?
- Products that have already been used are not put back into circulation. In case of return, we coordinate the collection through a logistics partner. To protect resources and the environment, we recycle all recyclable mattress items. The rest is disposed of appropriately.