WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user's computer when the user accesses a website. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, depending on the type of cookie and the Information they collect can be used to recognize the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
1) Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2) Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
1) Session cookies : are those that collect and store data when the user accesses the website and cease once the user exits it (eg a list of purchased products).
2) Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
1) Technical cookies : they are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to use the different options or services that we offer. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event. , use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
2) Personalization cookies : are those that allow the user to specify or customize some features of the web page. For example, define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
3) Analysis cookies : are those that allow us to monitor and analyze user behavior on our website to create browsing profiles and to know the preferences of its users. They are usually used to measure user activity with the aim of improving the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, through an analytical cookie, the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user would be controlled, which is the most widely accepted product or service, etc.
4) Advertising cookies : are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
5) Behavioral advertising cookies : they are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. . These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Purpose and duration
Allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages.
The _gat cookie is valid for 1 minute, the _gid cookie is valid for 24 hours and the _ga cookie will expire in 2 years.
Learn more here.*
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by installing the following browser plugin .
*Through web analytics, information on the personal data of users is not obtained, guaranteeing the protection of their privacy. The information obtained is related to the number of users who access the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned, information that enables a better and more appropriate service from this website.
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
Next, we offer links in which the user will find information on how to activate your preferences in the main browsers:
2) Chrome , from here .
3) Explorer , from here .
4) Firefox , from here .
5) Safari , from here .